Beginner’s Guide to Matcha Green Tea Powder Consumption
When we hear the words green tea, everyone can relate it to several numbers of health benefits. People all over the world consume green tea in many forms. Some drink it while others use the Matcha green tea powder slimming. Green tea consumption can be traced back to history where the Asian countries like Japan and China consumed it some 4000 years ago. And now, it’s been decades that the commercialisation of the green tea health benefits has taken the world by storm. The majority of the health drinks or supplements have green tea extracts as their core ingredient.
One can easily get green tea from the local stores or order it online. When it comes to consumption, one can add a few drops of honey in one’s cup of green tea for sweetening it. There are no side effects of honey addition to one’s cup of green tea.
Benefits of Green Tea
As they say, everything in this world comes with its own sets of pros and cons. Some of the benefits of consuming the Matcha green tea powder slimming extracts or simply drinking green tea are as follows:
- Weight Loss: There are innumerable people all across the globe that opts for green tea because of its weight loss properties. People often substitute their morning cup of coffee with green tea because it is a healthy way of waking up the body when compared to coffee. Green tea is low in calories and thus helps in losing weight.
- Cancer Combat: Matcha Green tea powder consists of antioxidants that might stop certain types of cancers. Green tea is widely popular for its strong antioxidant properties and the way they work for keeping cancers at bay. Research has confirmed that one can reduce the risk lung, breast as well as other forms of cancer with a daily dose of green tea.
- Improved Brain Functions: Green tea not only wakes up the body but also helps in improving the brain functions which in turn makes an individual smarter. Green tea comprises of caffeine and amino acids L-Theanine that is capable of crossing the blood-brain obstacle. The L-Theanine ensures anti-anxiety effects in an individual.
Lesser Known Facts about Matcha Green Tea Powder
It does not come as a shocker that many people who consume green tea or the Matcha green tea powder slimming pills are clueless about a lot of vital facts related to green tea. Thus, we bring some lesser known green tea facts that people should be aware of and they are following:
- The caffeine content of a green tea cup varies depending on the infusion time length and the amount of infused tea.
- Generally, green tea packs in a small amount of caffeine when compared to coffee and black tea.
- As per most of the experts, green tea is the healthiest drinks in the world. This is because green tea consists of polyphenols that have anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory effects. The effect of polyphenols helps in the prevention of cell damage.